I brought some books home for Eli. It all started last week when I was returning some books to our school bookroom. I asked him if he wanted to get some books. He said no flat out! Then today as I returned some more books he changed his mind. We chose two bags and checked them out. (the best part is using the scanner) Tonight he was totally pumped to read his books. I was shocked at the number of sight words he knew. It is amazing how much these little ones have learned in only 11 weeks. He reread to me twice, Dad, and called Nana to read to her. He is so excited to get new books tomorrow. It is so very refreshing after our last episode with homework when he informed me that writing his name 10 times was totally intense!
This is my pajama man. I am not really sure what to do. He ONLY want s to wear them. He changes in the morning into fresh ones unless he is wearing Super Man then well, you are out of luck! He changed this morning into a fresh pair, changed as soon as he got home into a new pair, and now is on his third. He totally freaks out on school days when he has to get dressed. I wonder how long this phase will last. I do have to add he went to play at Lori's on Saturday and her mom even asked if he hadn't gotten dressed to which she had to reply, nope he wears a fresh pair all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment