Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The Battle of the Crib...
So, two weeks ago Tim took down the crib. You see Brady has been sleeping him is big boy bed for over 2 months. Not a night in the crib. Not a fight, not a tear, not a fit for two whole months. So we figured it was time to remove the crib. This is our sweet boy. It should be a celebration!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Not so fast. From the first night and EVERY night since Brady has been invaded by the rotten bed monster. He throws rip roaring fits. He is throwing books at Buzzy, running around the room, yelling and screaming. WHERE IS MY CHILD AND WHERE DID THIS MONSTER COME FROM!
So...on Sunday night I hit the wall. I was sick and tired of fighting for almost two hours each night. The crib came out! Not the beautiful crib we borrowed from the Parkers, our redneck Walmart pack and play. Not a bit of padding, no bells and no whistles.
Much to my surprise he settled right down and went to sleep. Last night he got into bed and right back out...therefor landing his hiney right back in the crap and play. When we got home today he put his night nights on as soon as we walked into the door and climbed in the crib saying he was tired. So, I guess we are back to square one....I think he might be winning this battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment