Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pool Day again...

Yesterday we stayed home all day. Ummm...I was a bit under the weather. I discovered that two drinks can last for two days and the second day isn't near as much fun. :) Thank goodness for my sweet Tim! Anyway, when I said we were going to meet the Parkers at the pool all these kids instantly appeared. I have to admit I love having them all and it's even better when they all go home. It makes my house seem quiet...and that never happens.
This is what Bray and Drew do at the pool. They fill the bucket and fill the bucket and fill the bucket and fill the bucket. I am not sure why it amuses them so much but it suits me fine since I can lay in the chair and relax.
Do you know what these two pictures are called? Daddy DAYCARE! The kids flock to Tim and he is so patient and kind with each of them. Lori and I sat and talked while Tim held a play session. He does great with 8 kids! My superman!!!
This is also the kids favorite part of the pool...well the second favorite part. Their first favorite is when we buy food at the pool but since that doesn't happen all the time so they settle for home snacks. They love that we have to eat it all since I hate to bring home opened food. They can eat whatever I bring whenever they want. It is like a party each time! This has been the summer of the pool and it has been great!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: