Sunday, July 3, 2011

Momma is 35!

This week I celebrated my 35th birthday. It was a tough one. I am not sure what it is about the number 35 but whoa! It knocked me back a good one! I am very lucky though to have such an awesome husband, friends and family to have gotten me through! The Friday before my birthday I went to dinner with the girls. Then on Tuesday evening I was treated to dinner by my hubby! Two great meals, lots of great friends, and lots of love!
Look at my little cute cake! We enjoyed every little bite!
Like with every birthday we have to light the candles over and over again so everyone can blow out the candles at least once.
Tim got me some new face cream I was dying to have and the Rob Lowe book. The kids bought me the two last Twlight books I was missing for the set. My favorite thing to do in the summer is READ!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: