We were super excited to be able to visit Amy on our way home! I miss her dearly already! We had a great lunch and let the kids play. We could have stayed all day! The kids had a blast and got along perfectly! I took this one of the 3 kids and then Gracie took my camera and ran off!
We only had one "issue". Abigail locked Brady in the girl's room. The only problem was Brady was up on the top bunk and could not get down...and we couldn't get the door open. As Tim and I called to Brady and asked him to unlock the door he simply told us no, he was stuck on the top ladder. Finally after borrowing the key from a neighbor we opened the door. Brady was simply laying on his tummy on the top bunk smiling. It was simply to cute and we were very lucky we didn't have to do the "plan B" which was to break in the door.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love all your pictures!! I am so glad ya'll had a great trip!
Post a Comment