Thursday, July 21, 2011
Goin' to see Uncle Ed
Saturday brought a day down in Pensacola. Tim's best friend Ed lives there and it had been years since we made it his way. We traveled with only one child and made it after 3 1/2 hours of bumper to bumper traffic. Ed was more than ready for our arrival! There are no words for the spread he put out for us! We ate shrimp, shrimp, shrimp, fish and more shrimp! The boys talked and laughed while his done Ben and Eli played. After an incredible meal, lots of drinks, and some great conversation we headed to the pool. We had the place all to ourselves and the boys (big and small) played everything from football to splash wars. It was a great time had by all and all came home soaked and pruney!
This is our picture of the group. I do have to admit I talked some serious smack about Ed's little dinky camera. I am here to say....his picture came out better than mine. There I said it...but.....my good lens was broken on July 4th so it is really not my fault right??? The important part is that we had a total blast!!! I can't wait to visit again! Tim and Ed are wonderful friends and watching them together is priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment