Saturday, July 9, 2011

Girl Day!

Mary and I dropped Jack off to play air soft and then headed to the mall! We went to see Monte Carlo. It was cute and I loved watching her face as we went through the movie. Now she is saving her money for a plane ticket to Paris. After the movie we walked around just the two of us. This doesn't happen very often and to say she was excited would be an understatement. I love how she wanted to hold my hand. As we were walking I wondered how much longer that would last. Then of course she threw a fit because I would not let her get her ears double pierced. That's my girl! She picked out these buttons for her book bag. We dug through the entire bowl of free buttons to find all the different languages. Then we headed to Charming Charlies. I found a dress for our beach pictures and she picked out some earrings. It was nice to be able to shop and stay in each store as long as we wanted. We need to do this more often. On the way home we stopped by Sally's Beauty Supply. I am back to my natural color. No more highlights...no more blond. All of the kids are still looking at me like I am crazy and Tim keeps asking who I am. It is a little dark but I'm done. No more color this summer. When I get brave I will post a picture. I still get a little shocked when I walk by the mirror!
Please excuse the blue teeth! Rita's Frozen Ice is on sale this week and they are all eating as many as they can.

No comments: