Well we made it. I finished my 10th year of teaching. It was a good year and I will miss my kids. I learned a lot this year and have truly grown as a teacher. Next year will be hard. Two of my best friends are leaving us. I am not sure what Lori, Brittany and I will do without them. I am thankful though that they are both happy and are truly my friends so it is not a goodbye.
My sweet girl will be in 5th grade next year. WOW! Our last year together. AGHHHH! My first year with Buzzy!
This is my friend Andrea and her daughter Addison. I have been honored enough to teach all three of her kids. I love them each and her as well! On the home front...Brady spent his last day without our sweet Mary Jane and starts his journey with preschool next year. Jack will start his last day in middle school and Tim and I will start our 11 year. WOW!
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment