Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nothing has really changed...

It has been a week since his surgery and he is still acting manly...so he is confined to wearing diapers! I can't believe I have to pamper my dog! It is truly a good thing I love him so much or he would be finding a new home!!
Brady still comes home and goes right for the baseball hats and Ipad!
Buzzy has to work extra hard to say the right things...although today has been an awesome day!
Mary is our hostess. She is making popcorn for our movie night as I speak.
This boy is talking all the time! On the way home he was singing up a storm and then asked me to roll up my window! He even said thank you unprompted afterward! Gotta love that! (now don't get me wrong his favorite word is still no...he just adds more words to it!)
Monkey see and Buzzy monkey does... not matter what! I love to see Buzzy try and keep up with the eating habits of Jack. This boy is eating me out of house and home! I swear he is never full!

No comments: