I went to the DMV today...once again it was closed! How come I end up at the only one in the entire county closed on Tuesday. The good news is that it gave me a chance to run in Tuesday Morning. It is such a neat and random store! I found the best little mason jars with numbers on them. I can't wait to find a place for them. I also picked up the cutest little jewelry hanger. I never knew I would want one but now that I am collecting costume jewelry I need to be able to see it! Got to keep up with Miss. Mathinson! I also picked up 12 hand milled soaps for Nana. I know she will love them!! After the field trip shopping and a little Wendys to say thanks to the kids for being decent in the store (notice I didn't say good!) we headed home praying for rain so baseball would be cancelled. Of course in the end it wasn't and Buzzy did have a good game. He ended up with one strike out and one homerun. We one again which also helps. Overall it was a super long day but a good one. (The picture of Brady is a nightly occurrence...Buzzy walks in and Brady grabs his hat and runs for it! I even put him to bed tonight with it on his head! I am thinking we might have another player on our hands!)
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment