After eating at Cracker Barrel, which I totally understand the hype now, we headed to the park and took a few pictures before heading how for a NAP! Breakfast was great. Talk about a LOT of food! It was also very loud so no one noticed that we were loud too! The kids behaved very well and we were in and out in an hour. It is amazing how you can be home by 10 o'clock after going to church, breakfast and a photo shoot when you start so early!
LOOK ALL SMILES! I am so excited for Amy!
My crew...all smiles except Brady. He was intent on watching Amy's girls being silly instead of laughing. Not bad though for the 2 shot!
I am a excited to say I have a few more shots as well! I can't wait to play with them!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment