Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Brady!

Our sweet sweet boy turned 2 this week and we all gathered on Sunday to celebrate! We love us some Gymboree parties and this was no exception! I could have posted 100 pictures! The kids had a blast! Brady wanted to sneak a cupcake every chance he could get, Jack entertained as much as the host, and Nana got to hold Amelia!
Since Cailou is not so hot right now I ordered these candy wrappers off Ebay. Brady LOVED seeing Cailou on his candy!
I think he will have the big kid wants too!
It was truly his tongue day! He had it sticking out all day!!
The pinata was a hit! To bad it didn't empty on its own!
This boy was all about his cake and that candle! He blew it out by himself!!
Thank you my sweet friends who came to celebrate with us! Thank you Nomi and Gammer who sent such sweet cards! We are using his birthday money to buy him a scooter! I can't wait to see what the year ahead will bring!

No comments: