Today was just simply a long day! I was late because I thought Eli had strep. Thank goodness he is ok but it didn't stop after that until almost 7 tonight! Do you ever feel like everyday you just run from fire to fire, trying and trying your best to put them all out and keep everyone happy. That was today for me and I am super glad to say it is over! On the amazing side Jack and Nana stayed home today and packed tons and tons of boxes! All my china is packed! Both cabinets are empty! How simply lucky am I? Today I thought I would share a few more pictures from the house. The first is our upstairs family/media room. The second is the view from the kitchen to the front door and shows the grandparent room. 8 days and counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment