Yep, I get like a little girl at Christmas when Nana comes to town! We raced home hoping to see that big car in the driveway...and it was there! She was an amazing sport and jumped right in the car and we headed out to the new house. This week I am driving Tim's car...oh yea...we did finally get him a car. Anyway! It is a 6 speed and well I am not the best driver. When you add me being nervous to the mix and well...you can imagine! I think it took all she had not to hold her neck when she got out of the car! The tour of the house went great and we then headed home to enjoy the awesome dinner she had fixed for us! After dinner it was a mad rush to baseball practice. Nana and I had the pleasure of taking him ALONE! It was so nice to simply be with her! I miss her dearly when she is not here! The kids have too! Even Brady is saying nothing but, "My NANA!" He swats at anyone who comes near! We are super lucky to have such an awesome Nana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment