
Look at the commotion!! The rest of the house looks the same! We are down to the family room on the to-do list. Pretty soon we will be living like the Amish. Tim will be taking all the
tvs over himself. We are going to wait until the last minute so we don't have WW111 here with no
tvs to watch!

I wanted to show a picture of the new residents in my house but I am to
embarrassed. I am now the proud owner of a colony of dust bunnies. I swear they "rise up" at night and multiply.

This is my super sad boy. The very first game was cancelled. We had to sit there in the rain for almost 20 minutes before the called it. For me it wasn't the worst thing in the world since I had a
million things to do. Mary and I went off to run errands. We bought the bed for the "grandparents" room, bought the wireless fence for
Phinny, tons of paper plates, cups, and napkins from
Sams, and a cover and lamp for the new room.
No comments:
Post a Comment