I am not sure what happened but it has been almost 2 months since my last blog! I think about it a lot but the time has gotten away with me. What I hate the most is that I have missed this time to record my family. It is amazing how blogging catches the little moments that really make life! Well, what have we been doing?? Let's see! We all got sick, Tim and I each had dental surgery, mine of course became a dry sockets and I was on my back for 3 days, parent conferences, report cards, moved all the toys upstairs and tried to create a media room, lots of hanging out on Saturdays not doing anything but the laundry that never ceases. We are so boring! So..I will try to get interesting again! Today after church we hurried to get lunch and then headed to the park with the Glovers. It was cold and even started to rain but when you tell kids you are going....well then you are going!
The kids had a blast! They loved playing and Tim and I enjoyed some adult time with adults.
Would you look at this teenager! I can't believe how "manly" he is getting! He asked out a girl and she said no. It has taken every ounce I have not to hunt her down! I am not sure how I am going to handle the next few years! Jack has such a kind heart!
The men. They discussed basketball the entire time.
Our manly group until we noticed Brady was missing! Tim just let him off the swings and walked toward me! Ummm....you have to watch where he goes!!!
Eli loved the sand! Brady did as well! My kids...if they can get nasty, it is their favorite!
My big girl! I can't believe how big she is getting daily! This was a new outfit she picked out on Friday. It was way to cold to wear it but you know how that goes! What I love though is how she becomes a little girl again and plays with Grace.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment