Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

We have 6-8 inches in most places!
I had a feeling we would be out today but poor Jack watched the tv ALL night long shaking with anticipation each time the scroll would get to the "G". Of course our sweet county was the last to call out...and the snow started around 9. It came down hard and fast. I woke up Eli and Mary to tell them about it and they each just nodded and rolled over. This morning on the other hand was completely different. By 9 a.m. they were ready to roll! I bundled them up and we headed out. We totally didn't have the correct gear! I told Tim today, I am going to buy 10 sets of mittens, a pair of boots for everyone, and some sleds! We are getting way to much snow to be this unprepared. We were out about an hour. Tim and I both went down the driveway of another neighbor on a boogie board and Brady hated every moment since it was to deep for him walk! (let me rephrase that..he loved being held the entire time and cried like crazy if we tried to put him down) Even as I write this Jack and Mary are back out in the snow enjoying every moment! I know I will hate it when we have to make them up but it has been a great day! I LOVE SNOW!

No comments: