Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 4 and 5- Still covered in snow!

I have really been thinking and I am sure this is the longest time we have ever been out of school from snow! Yesterday made 5 days straight. The roads are still dangerous and in fact last night we couldn't make it up a hill near our house. We have gotten out the last two days. On Thursday we hit the mall, CVS, and both the Publix stores. Yesterday we finally made it out around 5 and went to Kohls. They seem to suck me in when I get the 30% off coupon! Eli picked out new jammies and this sweatsuit. I don't ever buy character clothing but when he found it and begged and begged and begged I gave in. We dropped off Mary and Jack was out too, so we were down to 2. Eli was super excited about being the only big kid. He picked out the movie and then we went home to make popcorn and watch in our jammies. After the movie he crawled in bed with me to fall asleep.
The new sweatsuit....it even came with a matching shirt...ughhhh!
Eli is kinda over the snow and his new favorite thing is my camera. He took about 30 pictures yesterday! This is his self portrait.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: