Friday, December 31, 2010

Sweet Revenge!!!!

We had our last card date of the year! David and I wanted a rematch so we carved out a quick night of cards! As you can see from the cabinet board.... DAVID AND I KICKED THEIR BUTTS UP AND DOWN ALL NIGHT!!!!
Kelly was not a good loser! She pouted and then put a curse on Eli so he would puke all over my bed! (ok..not really but he did totally throw up all over my bed!!!) We got him cleaned up and he simply passed out so we kept playing.
In the end Dave and I won 8 (oh yea, I said 8) games to Kelly and Tim's 2 wins and 8 losses! Who is the top Sequence player now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight we are having friends over for New Years Eve. I will totally have the Sequence board out for those who want to challenge me! Catherine if you change your mind I am ready to play!!!! Come on over!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: