Thursday, December 9, 2010

My sweet boy!

Yes, Jack and I argue! Yes, he tries my patience with his messy room and lack of passion for school. Yes, I am constantly reminding him he does have to brush his hair and teeth daily and no he can't wear the same sweatshirt 5 days in a row. But, I do have to say I have one of the most observant and kind young men you could ever imagine. Twice in the last two weeks and several times over the last few months Jack without being asked has rushed to the aid of assorted senior citizens. I know it is because of his deep love for Nana but I truly have never seen anything like it. He puts groceries in trunks, carries bags to cars, even lifts heavy objects. I look up and he is gone. Kindly asking the senior what he can do to help. The look on their face is priceless and a bit sad. They are so surprised to see a young boy coming over to help. To me it is beautiful. I love the kindness in his heart!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: