Monday, December 20, 2010
Every once in a while....
This year at Christmas I got a gift, well make that two gifts. This amazing cookie cake was one of them and the other was a set of 8 beautiful and totally awesome snowflake picture frame ornaments! Now, teachers get gifts every year. This year these two amazing gifts came from a student not in my class. These two gifts came from one of my students from last year. One of my babies that was not perfect. One of my babies I rode hard to make sure he was behaving and working up to his full potential. One of my babies whose parents I spoke to on a regular basis. One of my babies who I was sure was going to go running for the door on May 26th and never look back. One of my babies who has come to see me every day this year rain or shine! One of my babies whose mother hugs my neck and thanks me every time she sees me. One of my babies I will never forget . One of my babies who WILL go far in life. One of my babies I will never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment