Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eli's Special Day!

Eli and his class singing beautiful Christmas songs! My little one sang not a word. He was so shocked to see his daddy!
After the program we went back to Buzzy's class and enjoyed his party! Mary did a wreath craft with him.
He was simply so excited to have his daddy there! (I was too!!!!)
Daddy and Buzz made a nativity. Ok...Dad made it and Eli watched. It was so much fun to watch them!
Mary joined us too!
We had every intention to go and ride the pink pig but ended up at MOG as always. And...as we walked up to see the big man in red he went on break! We had an hour to spare so Mary and Eli tried to convince us they needed Nintendo stuff.
Brady and I walked around Santa's area. It was the first time he has ever been out of the stroller at the mall. I am not sure it will ever be the same!
Then we hit the toy store. Not the best choice...but....when you are desperate....it works. Brady loved the piano, cart, and train table.
Yep, Buzzy went straight for the cowboy guns. I swear that boy could have been born in the 50's.
Brady's new favorite word is ChooChoo! I LOVE IT! Bring on the trains!
Cowboy Gill???
Finally it was time for Santa to return. He was of course late and even though we were there 10 minutes early there was already a line.
Brady and I walked around the outside waiting until it was our turn.
Brady was not so sure about Santa. He did not cry but he was not a happy camper. I really missed Jack. I know he is 13 but he is just going to have to hop on up there with the rest of them. It is not cool to not have him!
This girl would not stop! I want this....I want that..... HOLY MOLY! I need to win the lottery! What happened to the 3 things we tell them they can have! Please send donations to the MK foundation ASAP!
We ended the trip with a ride on the carousel. Mary and Buzzy sat in the spinning car and spun around and around while I tried to convince Brady it was fun to ride the horse.
We end the day by decorating the tree. Jack and Eli put up all the oranaments while I wrapped teacher gifts. I love having the tree up. This is the latest I have ever put it up but I will say it will be up longer this year!
And then there is Phin....he works so hard!

No comments: