Monday, December 20, 2010

A Day with Nana!

Yesterday I woke up at 5 so I could be at Biddie's by 7:30 and then we could head to Alabama to visit my Nana! It was a LONG day but worth every moment in the car! She was surprised to see me and we were able to hang out with her and her best friend for 4 hours! I did her hair and we had tea and cookies! She was also able to open her birthday/Christmas presents. She loved the slippers the kids picked up for her and was ever grateful they were not leopard like last year. I told her about the book I made for her all about our vacation together last year and the canvas print coming of Jack. The only bad thing I can think of about the trip was that it made it all the more real she would not be here for Christmas. I hope Buzzy enjoys every moment because selfish Andrea is coming back next year! I miss my Nana!!!

No comments: