Thursday, December 23, 2010
Dave and I lost.....
Every once in a blue moon these four adults carve out a few hours to get together and play a game called Sequence. It is totally my favorite game and it is such a treat to get together. Dave and Kelly were great to put up with my kids who came downstairs about 1 million times, hid under the table to spy on us, and steal all the treats. We had a great night even if Kelly cheated all night long and Tim sang to break my concentration. They won this time but we will get them next time!! Dave and I are a vicious team!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA are you still tipsy? Because the way I remember it is YOU cheated my friend!! But no worries..I find it a true compliment that you are sooooo afraid of Tim & I that you haaaave to cheat :)))))))
OMG WOMAN!!!! I find it a true compliment that you are so threatened by Tim & I that you haaaaaaave to cheat :))))
Post a Comment