Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve brought brunch with Biddie, Liz, Kelly, and Jane. They were running a bit late so I snapped some pictures of my very hungry and grumpy children. :)
Finally after eating we got down to business-opening gifts from the Howard family. My kids also get to open one gift on Christmas Eve and they had me convinced now was the time to do it too!
I found a Mon-chi-chi for her! I gave her mine as a kid and she chewed all his fingers off! Of course then I decided I wanted it back and was hurt she had ate his hand away!! It has been a running joke between us ever since! Look at Kelly trying not to crack up. :)
Tim got Hawaiian salt, coffee, and Starbucks hot chocolate.
Biddie got a blanket basket and a new cream wrap. She has lost over 25 pounds and looks amazing!!! I want her to stop wearing black and start showing off!
Liz and Kelly got matching sweaters!
Biddie gave the "green" gift! MONEY!!! The kids were very excited!
The gift of the day were the gummies each child's card came with! Our favorite was Eli's gummy army men! They were super funny and the kids had a blast twisting them into funny shapes!
Mary looking for her special gift to open!
Nana bought Mary a Vera Bradley purse!
Buzzy got a gumball machine!
Jack opened his Beatles prints!

No comments: