Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Break Day 3

We headed out of the house today! Mary, the little boys and I went to window shop at the mall and grab a few gifts. I made my return at Old Navy and then we used the money to get an Elf on the Shelf. Mary wanted fries and a sweet tea. Eli wanted to go to Build A Bear and look for the bear he was going to make the next time he was invited to a party. (yep, those were his exact words!) The mall was crazy but we enjoyed being in the business without feeling the stress. We ended our trip with a few rolls of wrapping paper for Dad. He called and said he was out and needed more. This is when he told me he had wrapped and numbered each gift. From there he made a master list of each gift and the corresponding number. Yep, seriously my husband is that.....ok I won't say anal....creative. The kids also loved coming home to see all the presents under the tree.
Look how little Brady looks. I want him to stay like this forever! He was perfect at the mall! I had to check twice to make sure he was not asleep! He just rides and rides. Give that boy some fries, chicken, and a lolly pop and he does not make a sound!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: