Thursday, December 23, 2010

Betty Price, Scream fits, Good Days and Bad Days.....

As a parent there are good days and bad days and then today. As a mom you feel guilt, guilt,and more guilt. As a girl you have old friends, new friends, and best friends. I am one lucky girl that I have a best friend named Catherine. She is someone who sees me at my worst and still loves me. She is someone who can read me even when I think it isn't obvious. She is someone who tells me the truth even when I don't want to hear it even though I was thinking the same thing deep in my heart. She is someone I can talk to forever and never run out of things to say. She is someone whom I love to Betty Price and she never minds. She is someone I am more than blessed to have in my life!