Sunday, November 14, 2010

Poor Brady's Hair

This week we (ok I) tried to train his hair to go the other way. I called it the "fight the lick". Needless to say it went great until we went to the beauty shop. The woman did a HORRIBLE job cutting his hair. It is now super short and fighting the lick is out of the question since I can barely comb it. I would post a picture but that would depress me even more. On another note the same night I also got another "kid" comment. Mary was in one chair, Eli in the other, Jack walking back and forth between the playroom and main room, and Brady and I were playing catch with a small ball. As I started to change out kids for their haircuts a man looks over at me and says "Wow, so are all these kids yours?" I just had to laugh. The way he said it made it sound like I had 20. I simply smiled and replied " From that question I am guessing you don't have four kids." :) He smiled and said he had two.

No comments: