I think this is so cute!!! This is what I had in mind! Oh well.....Tim was not impressed...
I love fall Saturdays when you really have nothing to do. Tim drove in the morning and the kids and I sat around and did laundry (ok...I did) and watched Sister Act! I had forgotten how truly funny that movie is, I laughed and sang out loud. The kids looked at me like I had three heads. Tim made an awesome salad for lunch and I headed out to get my hair done while he and the kids went for nap time...I mean football watching! I look the same just a little less gray. I was going to get it cut. I really was! I was ready for an inverted bob, I was ready for something new...and then she showed me how much that would be cutting off. She laughed and said "Wow! We could like totally call Locks of Love. Do you remember 2 years ago when your hair was chin length?" Well that did it! I got scared! So....we covered the gray (AGH!!!) and put another treatment on it to keep away the frizz. On the way home I received my "Mother of the Year" award by stopping by McDonald's for dinner. We ate at the table though...together. Doesn't that count. Tim went to the movies...I got an awesome "deal of the day" thingy and now we have 4 tickets. We are truly kids in a candy shop when it comes to going to the movies. I put the little kids in bed and the older two jumped in bed with me to "work". I made lesson plans while Jack and Mary tried to outsmart each with their math skills. One great Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment