Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I might not say it very often....
But I truly have a super cool husband. He listens to me even when he doesn't want to(well, unless the Giants are playing and I am upset about the same problem I have had for like the last 10 weeks!). He rarely complains when I need to go out alone. (ok...unless Lori has another party) He puts up with my less than par cooking ability. (ok...he is totally over anything pressure cooked and no I still can't buy pork chops!) He helps with the laundry. (ya but....he says we have to do little loads when we just FINALLY got a washer that can like totally hold a week's worth of clothes in one load!) He is almost ready to admit I am better at cards than him. (notice I said ALMOST!) He irons his own clothes (and doesn't laugh when I use the bed as an ironing board.) He is an AWESOME teacher and really does what is best for his students. (no side comment here...it is just plain true) He is father with a sense of humor. (with Jack and his teen-a-tude, with Mary and her whining, with Eli and the bunny hopping, and with Brady who just likes to be held some nights at 3 am.) He never complains when I take us on our wild adventures. (whether it be up to the mountains to see if we won a car or putting a curtain rod up 20 in the air so I can hang a quilt.) Whatever the occasion...whatever the situation....whatever the emotion....he is here. I know we took the long way to find each other but boy am I glad we made it! He totally ROCKS my world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment