Saturday, October 16, 2010

I don't usually complain but I hate.......

I used to think I hated laundry but now tonight as each of my fingers ache, my checkbook is lighter, AND I missed my high school friends get together I know what I really hate YARD WORK! Today Mr. K deemed it KYD. Kiep Yard Day. From now on when I hear those words I will run away as fast as I can! ANYWHERE! You know when you do laundry at least you can do other stuff but not with yard work. It is pull, pull, pull, and pull more weeds. I also wanted to curse the very day I planted one horrible green blade of money grass in my huge yard full of beds! Also since it was KYD all the kids had to help. Lets just say we were not the Brady Bunch and as Tim remarked halfway through we would be a great video for birth control. Jack and Mary fought all day! Eli was mad because we wouldn't let him have the clippers and Brady, well he decided he wanted to be held or run in the street. After we cleaned the beds we went to Walmart to buy the rest of the shower stuff, pine straw, and pansies. We were all hungry and going to Winder Walmart never puts anyone in a good mood. They of course had no pine straw and the pansies were surrounded by bikes. Everyone tried a bike and I finally got my pansies. Then we rushed home to eat while we were still speaking to each other. After lunch I headed to Home Depot for pine straw and ended up with a few more pansies. We finished at 7:00! The WHOLE day is gone and we didn't even step one foot in the back yard! AGHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE YARD WORK!
You can't even see my flowers, the 8 bales of nasty pine straw I had to lay, or how great my front porch looks! AGHHHHHHHH!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: