Friday, October 15, 2010

A Friday Night with the Little Kids

Tonight the little kids hung out with me while I ran my errands. :) We hit the craft store, the mall, and Sam's Club. The mall was great and relaxed. We tried on Christmas dresses for Mary, went to Build a Bear and even made a return (without a repurchase!!) from Gymboree! The kids were great and I loved this evening even more knowing there is no school tomorrow!
We were leaving Micheals when Buzzy jumped on the display by the door and asked if I would take a picture of him. What have I done to this child?
Brady went to Build a Bear for the first time! All three kids made little white bears.
You can't beat the chicken wheel! It was right outside when we left Build a Bear!
After the mall we hit Sam's. Shopping for the shower wore us out so we had my favorite dinner! Pizza and Fruit Sundaes!!!! I swear Sam's pizza is the best!
Lucky mom and great night!

No comments: