Friday was Book Character Day at school for k-2. It was sad to dress up and Mary not get to. Anyway, I was Old TuTu NeNe aka the Hawaiian Mother Goose. Amy and I both wore my moo moo's I bought in Hawaii. We looked like huge pieces of wallpaper with heads sticking out. Catherine dropped by so we got a picture of the 3 of us. (She was a "mom".) At 11 I headed over to Eli's party. He was the Karate Kid at school. His party was super cute and he enjoyed every minute! After he returned with me to school. We spent the afternoon making science experiments with my class for Halloween. It was hectic but fun! Finally we headed home! At about 7 we headed to Walmart. Tim and Eli went to the game so the other 3 and I headed out on our own. We needed the perfect gift for Brock's 4th birthday party! We did indeed find a super cool train set for Brock and then we headed to the craft section. I always get in trouble in the craft section! I bought paint for the pumpkin contest at school and Mary found some letters to make for her room. Last, we ended up in the magazine section. I picked out a quilting magazine, Mary picked Teen Bop, and Jack picked a Beatles tribute by Rolling Stone. I would say it was a great day!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment