I felt such a relief today around 5:30. My Nana is back in Dacula! I know I have to be one of the luckiest people in the world to have a grandmother like mine! I only wish I could rewind a few years and appreciate her as much then as I do now. Anyway...she is back now for a Beatles tribute show tomorrow with Jack. They are both so excited and the other two are so jealous. I hope the show is wonderful and that she will stay the whole week. I just love the feeling of completeness when she is here. I don't worry and the kids eat up every bit of attention they can get. I keep telling her it is time for her to move up but she is still as stubborn as always and says NO!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment