Can you tell it is the first two weeks of school? We are so pooped we have all been in bed by 9:00 each night and most of us have hit 8:00. It is amazing what started school will do to your energy and spare time. I have lots of pictures to post but my card is at school so I will leave you with some of Mary I took right before preplanning. This sweet girl has grown us so much this summer. She is a little lady, a kind friend and wonderful little mother! I just love her to pieces!
Look at that laugh! She has got to stop growing up!
My girl and this spoiled dog! I have never seen a dog get so much attention or be so loved by people before Phin. He really was meant for us! (And this all comes from the girl who liked dogs but never really loved dogs.....and now feels like something is missing if he is not sleeping right beside me!)
This face reminds me of when she was little. Can she really be about to turn 9????
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment