Thursday, July 29, 2010
Yep...you guessed it....
Today we once again "played" at school. (Yep, the kids are no longer falling for the "play" line!) I cleaned up from yesterday and did get a good bit accomplished! I don't remember it being this tough last year. Could it be I didn't have to hold or chase Brady all day long? Anyway the kids were great and as a reward I will not be dragging them up tomorrow!
Going for wagon rides. It went ok till Mary got in and asked Colin and Eli to pull her and the babies.
Ta DA!!!!! Here is the new library! Now, if you don't teach you have no idea what this is such a big deal but let me just tell you! Think of your local library. Now, think of taking a row or two in the children's section and dumping them into a big pile. NOW, realize that you have to go through EVERYONE of them and sort them, label them and get them into neat boxes. That was my job today. I need to get the labels laminated and glued to the front and then label each book in each box. And then...in 9 days I going to let 22 eight year olds paw all through them looking for a just right book. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment