Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What is this you may ask.....

This is what is left over of a crayon that was put in the dishwasher by my sweet little boy Brady. What happens when you put a crayon in the dishwasher you may ask... Well it melts! Yes, it melts and puts a beautiful blue haze over EVERYTHING in the dishwasher. Why just run it again you may say....I did over and over (twice to be exact!) and do you know what I found....a dishwasher that looked just like it did when I first opened it. This morning I spent quite a bit of time taking each item out and scrubbing off the blue haze. Then I got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed out the inside of my dishwasher. It was simply beautiful. As soon as I finished my sweet daughter went to get a gallon of milk out of the fridge and knocked a new container of onion dip all over the kitchen floor. Hmmm....onion dip and Pine Sol. Just makes your morning huh! Last but not least while I cleaned the rug outside my sweet Brady decided to reorganize my thread box for me. :) Doesn't that make you smile! When I had finished unwinding each of the threads I packed all the kids up and announced we were getting OUT of the house NOW!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: