It was that time again....every 4 years you should get your allergy testing done so this week I packed up the babies and on two different days we headed to the doctor. Tuesday was the big kids and Thursday was the little kids. Mary was very excited! She just knew she would no longer be allergic to nuts. (kinda like I knew Brady was a boy :) Jack was less excited and really could have done without a retest. Tuesday brought news that, yes indeed the big kids were still allergic. In fact, Jack's reaction was HUGE! It truly scared me and the doctor once again said it was one of the worst reactions you can have. Mary's was much smaller but she was allergic to lots more varieties of nuts. So as a whole the big kids are out of luck in the PB&J department.
.
Mary and Brady waiting for the appointment.
It is now Thursday and I have taken the little boys back. Jack opted to stay home alone and thank heavens for Kelly Frank who offered for Mary to come and play. The rooms are very little and 6 in a room is a bit tight. Both boys were super brave and I am so excited to announce that NEITHER boy is allergic to nuts! Can you believe it?!? I raced home and made PB&J sandwiches for lunch. Eli is using his new found power to tease Mary at all times! I think he wants me to buy items with nuts just so he can eat it in front of her. :)
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment