Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Our 4th of July
Our neighborhood had an old fashion block party! One neighbor rented a jumpy, one set up the music, one set up the grill, one went across state lines to get fireworks, and we all brought food. I must say the kids had one of the best 4ths they have ever had! They played, jumped, ate, played, danced, and played some more! All were sweaty and dirty at the end of the night but had smiles from ear to ear! We are really lucky to live in such a great neighborhood!
The big kids were so sweet to let Brady play in the jumpy!
When it got crazy Jack swooped in and took care of his little brother!
Mary stopped by to give Brady a kiss inbetween soccer games. Soccer was the sport of the night!
Dad on Brady duty. He was super excited he could walk where ever he wanted.
The Kiep girls.
Some of the crew taking a break. The boys were still playing and had no time for such sillyness!
Brady and me after dinner. I am holding my drink and he is playing with a cup of ice and a staw.
Time for Momma to take over and put this tired boy to bed! I think this was the best part! Everyone could stay outside and play while I snuck away to put Brady to sleep! I was able to join the party shortly after!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment