Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ring Ring Ring...A new phone? No problem! There is simply a 2 hour wait!

We went on another wild adventure today! Aunt Liz (a.k.a Ms. Phone Breaker) needed a new phone so we packed up and headed to Cumming. First was Walmart. It was a no go! They were remodeling and it was simply a mess! I did get a new float for the pool AND a cover for Dad's grill so I was pumped! After we realized we were going to have to hit Best Buy we decided to break for lunch. Gotta love Chili's. I am happy to say we made it through the entire lunch without a hitch. I always get nervous when I have all 4 in that kind of setting with other people.
Here are the little boys at Walmart. We now do the double stroller EVERYWHERE! I don't know how I made it this far without it!
At Best Buy, it had already been an hour and the two olders are arguing over which phone is the best for Aunt Liz.
I love this! They will most likely be mad when they see it on here but hey this is life! Mary is telling me this is the best phone and the one she wants while Jack is freaking out telling her "NO! She is not getting a phone!" Well of course not, but can't a girl dream??
It has now been a 2 hour wait for someone to help us and we have had it! We now have a bag of Cheez-Its and Biddie has taken the older 3 to see everything possible in the ENTIRE store! We did finally make it out and I believe Liz and Aunt Biddie are happy with their new phones. (Well, we are hoping Aunt Biddie will actually use her new phone and begin to text! She is not happy about giving up "pinkphone" her jitterbug look-a-like.) Now, we are back at home, dinner is done and everyone is calm! As I type I am listening to Tim, Jack, and Buzzy watch Wipe Out. They sound like school girls! My goofy boys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: