Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Day Two at Nana's house
The kids and Nana started the day with a walk down to the dock. I stayed home with Brady so Mary took my pictures for the day. They enjoyed their walk and convinced me to take them "fishing" later in the week. We spent the rest of the day at the mall walking around. Nana had bunco with her friends that she could not miss. I think it is so funny that they were dying to go the mall which contains only about 25 stores when we live so close to MOG. Eli kept asking me how to get upstairs. (if you have ever been to the PCB mall you know there in only one floor. :) While we were there Mary and Eli did the giant bungee jumping thing while Jack and I chose cookies from my favorite shop as our treat. Oh...and Brady liked his cookie too! That evening we hung out at home and just enjoyed being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment