The kids talked me into taking them fishing, and if you had seen their faces you would have gone too. So we put the rods and reels in the car and headed to the dock about 5 blocks away from the house. The kids ran down the dock and got to work. First off Buzzy's whole reel falls into the water. It would have been nice if someone had told me his was fake! After drying the tears and talking Mary into sharing we were all set again. I spent the next hour or so watching my kids have the time of their lives! I am so glad I took them and I will cherish these memories forever! When we got home Nana asked Jack, "So, what did you catch?" Jack looked at her and said, "Nana, not a darn thing...I guess that is why it is called fishing not catching." You got to love that boy!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Day 5 at Nana's house...um....the "fishing" trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment