Yesterday was Super Saturday at Old Navy where all the flip flops were only $1.00. So....we got up and dressed (with cheerleader Mary leading the way..."We're late! Hurry up!" ) and headed to the mall. We got there around 10:30 and the lines were clear around the store. I started to feel bad we weren't there right there at ten. Well, it turned out they opened at 7:30 and it had been like that since the beginning. We separated and each parent took a few kids to gather flip flops for...wait..that is not right. Tim took Mary and I took ALL the boys and the stroller. Anyway, we swim like fish upstream and were very happy with our 23 pairs of summer shoes! After that for a special treat Tim took the kids to see Iron Man and I walked around with Brady. It was a pleasant trip and we all came away happy. I have to admit I stopped by Gymboree and got the boys matching outfits from the clearance rack. I will post a picture of them looking super cute soon! I also hit VS and picked up a new set of jammies for the beach trip, After being pregnant and nursing for two years I figured I could use something cute. :) The afternoon was full of fooling around in the yard. We are working on the pool and hopefully we will be swimming within a week or so.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment