Sunday, May 30, 2010

Get Ready...Get Set...

We are heading out. Ok..I should say I am heading out. Tomorrow at the crack of dawn, I plan on placing quiet tired babies in the truck and heading south. I will say it is the first time I will have gone this far with them all by myself (ok..that sounded like I was a Duggar...I just have 4!). I have been packing all day and also sewing. At 20 minutes till 6 I headed out. I hit Gymboree (thank you Catherine for loaning me the coupon! I got 16 dollars back!), Rite Aid, Walgreens, Kroger and Publix in less than 3 hours and made it home with 3 different kinds of chicken for my hubby! The top pic is my Kroger deal. 5 wipes and 1 diaper....$7.00. The bottom pic is my Rite Aid deal. All of it was $2.08. The flat thing under the candy bars is a mouse pad for my father-in-law for Father's Day! I put a picture of the kids on it. Wags this week had asprin for $2.00 with $2.00 in RR and I had $2 coupons, so I got three bottles for .36 cents and they gave me $6.00 in RR which I used to buy cokes for the trip and then got $5 more RR which I used to buy paper plates. At Publix I was able to purchase my chicken and a gift card for a neighbor and get 2 packs of swim diapers and some razors for free. I was really excited about this since I am not really a swim diaper kind of gal. I think they are a waste. In addition to all my shopping I am happy to say I am on towel 10 of 12! Our towels seem to disappear..ok really my kids leave them everywhere...so I decided to buy each person two and embroider their names on them! This way when all that is left is Tim, Andrea, and Brady I know who lost the towels. You see I live with "not me" and "I didn't do it!" As I went to upload pictures on my camera I found a whole bunch of random shots (this happens to my phone too! be careful if you shop around me..."not me" likes to photograph people as they walk away and at his height it is their hiney!) Well, as I went through the photos I found I happen to find this first photo. Hmmmm....can you say busted! Life with 4....it is never dull!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Catherine Boozer said...

Why did you get size 1 diapers??? Is there something you need to tell us??

JK I am sure you got them for Becky :)

The Kiep Kid's Mom said...

Hahaha! Yes, they are for Becky! Party of 6 will not become Party of 7...I am so sorry!