Friday, May 14, 2010
Friday Night in the Yard
I LOVE Friday nights when Tim is home! I came home and went straight upstairs and put on my jommers! The kids know it is "junk out" meaning I am NOT cooking a full meal and they can eat what they want for dinner. The idea of cereal or grilled cheese for dinner makes their week and for the most part I can just hang out with all of them! I even have a no cleaning policy (since I don't cook:) so we go to bed with dishes in the sink, yep I am owning that one! Mary, of course, heading out to spend the night with a neighbor and I hung out with the boys. As the sun started to set we headed outside. The big and bigger boy (notice how I didn't call Buzzy little!) played baseball and I tried to get some good shots of Brady. He is really funny about the grass so it was a hoot to do! Tim then came out and played with the boys and I just grabbed shots. I LOVE the one of Jack and Eli. You can just see the love he has for his big brother! He ran right over and grabbed him around the neck! Then we all headed in for showers and time for bed! Oh yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment