Friday, May 14, 2010

Brady Mason is 13 months old

My sweet boy! I can't believe you are 13 months old already. I crave this time last year and at the same time try to treasure each moment as you discover yourself. You are becoming more and more independent each day. Tonight for the first time you pitched a fit after I picked you up off the grass. You are saying Daddy, Nana, Uh-Oh, Love You and what I think is Jack (because you say it each time we walk down the stairs past his picture). Nope not the word Mama in sight! You are finally drinking the amount of milk you are supposed to and now the doctor says it is to much. You are tall and skinny my little string bean. I was excited that you finally hot 20 pounds I just wish you would gain a bit more. To say you are a picky eater would be a huge understatement. Getting you to eat a full meal feels like an Olympic event. This week you like chicken, peas, corn, noodles with only butter or pizza. I am super embarrassed to say you also enjoy a fresh, hot Krystal. ( Not that I would eat or give you one). Walking is your new passion and you also like to hide where you think we can't see you...ie under the dining room table. It is super cute since your little hiney sticks out the entire time. You love your siblings and life in general. I still jump up if you make a quiver. I enjoy rocking you back to sleep. Infact I simply enjoy rocking you in general. I love you sweet boy and feel you have completed my heart!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: