Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Easter!
Today at church the Easter Bunny was there for pictures. Since Brady didn't want Jack or Mary to hold him we all jumped in together. I was excited we made it to church on time and we all loved the egg hunt afterward. We then raced home for Easter dinner. I think it was very different for Nana not to cook but she still enjoyed the ham, green beans. mashed potatoes, polish sausage, salad and hawaiian bread. We were all starving and scarfed down dinner quick. After a short after dinner rest we headed out side to play with the eggs and kick the ball around. We ended the day with a quick trip to CVS where I was SUPER excited to get $115 worth of products for only $15 one item of which was Alvin and the Chipmunks. (my kids new favorite movie). We had a wonderful Easter Sunday and I could not be more thankful for the amazing life God has given me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment