Friday, April 23, 2010
Good Hair Day
I bet you thought you would get to see a picture of me. Haha! Nope, I spent my hair money on a new phone (which I am totally in love with!) so I am going roots and frizz for a while! This good hair day belongs to Brother Brady himself. I combed it the other way today and it STAYED! My poor boy was born with "bad hair" (I am his momma so I can say it!). He has one heck of a cow lick (thanks Dad!) and even the lady at the baby hair shopwas stumped at what to do. SO...praise the Lord today we turned a corner. Doesn't he look like a sweetie! These are also my favorite jommers because of the A Dee Pi lions. They were Eli's and I kept them for my sweet boy. Last, yes there he again with that redneck bottle. AGHH....I guess I should be happy he is drinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment