Saturday, April 3, 2010

Elijah turns 4!

In our family you get to choose your birthday breakfast. Eli had icecream! He, Brady and I were the only ones up so Brady and I sung to him 4 times and let him blow out the candles. When Dad came home he opened his present from us and Uncle Buzzy which was a Nintendo DS. He was ULTRA excited since this has been on his wish list for over a year. (I am so glad he was excited since he told me he wanted a shotgun for his birthday. Seriously!! I swear this kid is a transplant from the 50's! He loves cowboys, army men and aliens!) Nana bought him a Star Wars game and Grandaddy and Nomi bought him a Mario game. He is set and as happy as a pig in mud! Although I must say he is ready for his party on Monday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: