Saturday, April 3, 2010
All my babies in their Ireland t-shirts!
Nana came back from Ireland on Thursday. The kids were lovin' their Irish shirts so they wore them today and we grabbed a quick picture. Tonight at the dinner table as Eli said the blessing he asked GOD to hurry and make him taller so he can go to Ireland with Nana. It was simply so sweet. Last night he asked if he could go with her when she goes back and she said sure. I found him packing his bags. I thought he was playing so when he asked he could go I said sure as well. We had no idea he was serious or exactly how heartbroken he would be when he found out it was not for real. When he asked Nana when he could go she told him when he was bigger...hence the asking of GOD to make him taller. You just gotta love this boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment